We will be searching for a stroller soon; up to this point, we have been decidedly anti-stroller, but Lockie is just too heavy now. For a trip to the store, or just out and about, the sling is fine. But for me, sling+Lockie= very short walk. My 5A pre-birth gym visits, which I loved, have been replaced by snoozing with Cruz sweetly snuggled right next to me, which I love much more. Actually I have been trying to squeeze in a short trip to the gym in between early morning feedings. By trying, I mean I have been thinking about it.
Next on our list of plans this weekend is: 1. Resuming tennis lessons, Daddy as tennis coach, Mommy as patience coach
2. birthday party for one year old friend Kailynn 3. Prepare for Grandma Anne's visit
So we have our hands full. But it seems now like we always do, in this new life.